Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


This is the finished product of my Sally costume. I was pretty pleased with it. A few customers at the drugstore told me that they didn't think I was real when they first came in (I wasn't moving) so that was unexpected and fun. On Friday I wore half of the costume (dress, shoes, leggings) but went home and got the wig and tights for the arms since so many people at the drugstore dressed up. I wish I had gone all out on Friday since more people ended up dressing up that day than on Saturday. I'm already starting to get ideas for next Halloween so that is exciting. I don't plan on starting that until at least end of summer though.

I am so sick of the rainy weather. I'd rather have snow at this point, it would be prettier and brighter. I don't know if I will get to the leaves or not, I don't really want to deal with them in the spring but I don't want to rake in the rain either.

There were no winnings from Dave's poker game, but he had a lot of fun seeing his friends. I'm sort of boring and dumpy today, I blame the rain. Since I'm not being very productive on here I might as well start laundry. woo hoo.

1 comment: