Wednesday, July 15, 2009

rain, finally

We have been needing rain for a while now so I'm glad that we got some. Last night I had a shift from 5-9 and was training someone in. We usually go to music in the park on Tuesday nights but since there was rain we went to a house and watched "Hotel for Dogs." It was cute and decent for that (kids comedy/feel-good) genre of movie. On the way home it was very foggy, but also pretty. I saw the results of an accident and many frogs on the road.

Dave defends his thesis today so send positive energy/prayers if you read this before 10am today. I'm confident that he will do well.

I work almost 12 hours today (my fault, I was willing to pick up a 6.5 hour shift in addition to my 5 hour one) and then we're going to Harry Potter with friends, I don't care if it's dorky, I enjoy those movies and the books (however, I won't be dressing up as anyone from the movie). Well, I should probably get to packing my lunch and dinner for today.

Randomly, does anyone have any recipe ideas for canned olives? I still have two full cans that I'm trying to use before we move. I will probably make dip with one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment