Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, Monday

I'm already done with work for the day and only have 2 days left of work (at least with the current job). My interview for the Instrumental Band position was moved up from Friday to Thursday because of something they're doing with the utilities at the school. I'm getting a little more excited, but still nervous.

To follow up with the Prius car stuff that Dave was going for, he did a bunch of research and now wants to wait for the Chevy Volt. It's supposed to get 100 miles per gallon. We'll see...

I'm munching on some ranch/Parmesan/breaded chicken and my crazy garlic mashed potatoes. I made them yesterday and added a little too much garlic, that and onion which was totally uncooked/fried/etc. They might actually be better as left-overs for once.

In other (greatly exciting) news, I went to the bank today to cash in our change. From what I can remember, this should be close to two years of change (mostly Dave's because I use mine), but it only yielded about $17. I thought last time I cashed it in it was close to double that, but I always take quarters out for laundry and parking. I read once that if you saved up all of your change you would be able to take a vacation on the money at the end of the year. These people must pay for everything with cash, and they must buy a lot. If I saved up all of my change I might afford to drive to Two Harbors and back with money to stop at Betty's pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment