Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Intro Post

For a short time I had a live journal but decided that I wrote things that were a little too personal and deleted the whole thing. In complete (and pathetic) honesty, I have started this blog because I have friends with blogs and enjoy reading their blogs (along with other people's blogs). I also thought it would be fun to start writing on a more regular basis... meaning more regular than writing in my diary twice a year. The biggest thing I would like to work on in terms of writing for the blog is making it at least somewhat interesting. So far I can tell I'm failing (this isn't exactly riveting), but it's the first post so I really don't care. I like improvement and I think it's natural, especially since nothing in particular comes very easily to me.

I should probably have a theme, but I don't really want to limit myself early on so I may write on topics related to moving (at least in the next month or two since we need to be out of this place by the end of the month and haven't even figured out where we will be going... there are two major options that are ready so no huge worries), music (I was a music major but truly I am not much more qualified than the average person to comment/critique), finger puppets (more on this later), nature, married life, ferrets (I have two), financial stuff (nothing complex... just rambling about how I hate to spend money), and whatever happens to come up in my life.

I'll try to make things more interesting, but for now I need to get more packing done. I've done about 10 boxes and the apartment looks the same other than the bookcases being "emptier."

No comments:

Post a Comment