Monday, July 13, 2009

anniversary

I don't feel too inspired about writing today so it might be short. I figured I should go ahead and write anyway because I'd like to keep it a habit.

Today is Dave and my anniversary. We're going to a Mexican restaurant that Dave really liked and I haven't been to, I'm not picky so I'm sure that I will also love it. Every day I think I am going to get so much packed but it never seems to happen (lies, I have packed a lot! - it's just been a slow and steady amount of packing so it doesn't seem like a lot).

I applied to a few jobs in the Education field, nervous about all of them, nervous to get the jobs, nervous to not get them, nervous about possible interviews. I always find something to worry about though so this is not a big deal right now.

My other thing to worry about is Dave wanting a new car. Dave lovingly calls me Miss Moneybags from time to time, and not because I necessarily have a lot of money or make a lot (I definitely wouldn't say I make a lot), but because I am very frugal, conservative, and yes, sometimes very stingy. Hopefully that makes it clear why I am worried about this new car business. He's interested in a Prius... I really like the idea of a larger (I have a Yaris), more (most) fuel efficient car, but that's a lot of money and he just found out he got this job. Sigh... we'll see how it pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment