Wednesday, December 16, 2009

notes on the day

I think that I finished my Christmas shopping so I'm pretty happy about that. Now I just need to get ready for the weekend (we're driving down to the cities) and make a plan for next week.

I watched Kiki and Lydia play today, mostly because I threw Lydia on top of Kiki. I've started to realize that Lydia now knows that she can't be the Alpha when it comes to Kiki so she's begun to sort of ignore Kiki's presence. I think that she's decided she's not willing to surrender her dominance in the household, thus she pretends Kiki isn't there.

I made myself go outside and skate tonight and I'm glad I did. It was a new moon so it took a while to adjust to the darkness, but it was fun. I'm not any good at it, but the limited gliding I did felt nice.

I wish there was more time in the evenings, I will have to get the gift wrapping done tomorrow. and now for your enjoyment, or displeasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment