Tuesday, January 19, 2010

wallpaper

Since Dave deserted me the past weekend and I somehow managed to kill the internet (or just mess up the router) this is what I did...

It was sort of fun because the wallpaper was coming off in pretty good strips. The best "pull" can be seen below...



and then Kiki wanted to give you a point of reference for how big this strip was.

Since my ladder wasn't very tall it made getting to the spot above the closet a little difficult.

Since I'm not much taller than the ladder, and much shorter than the closet door, I was able to balance a foot on the top bar of the ladder and just lean over the top of the closet. There is just a thin plywood board above the closet so I can't really sit on it, but when I get to the backing I will grab a longer board to place across it.

I mostly did my own thing, but I caught Kiki napping on the (messy) bed. I thought I was sneaky but she noticed right away. She's only slightly weary at first.




Then she becomes a little more suspicious...







finally she gives in to my pestering and gives her common smug face.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of work!

    I especially like the pictures with feline eyes just behind the blanket :)

    ReplyDelete