Sunday, January 3, 2010

frigid weather

The bitter cold continues so I decided to stop being a baby and get over it. I went cross-country skiing on the lake today. I only went for half an hour, just enough to work up a sweat and feel like I accomplished something. Other accomplishments for the day: ate a candy necklace, performed decently doing harmonies on Beatles Rock Band, talked to a friend for over an hour, and made a few google "my maps" so people know how to get here for the "RockHero" party we are throwing in February. It was a lazy day, very lazy. To make up for the laziness I plan to start laundry and call my grandma, who I failed to visit this week. I don't have plans for my birthday yet but since we forgot about the delicious red velvet cake my mom brought maybe I'll eat some of that. Last night I made Dave play Empire Builder again. We actually played an entire game in about 3 hours (record speed for that game). It has only fed my frenzy and I continue to want to play it, maybe for my birthday...
Oh, and by bitter cold, I mean that the low was -27 and the high was 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment