Wednesday, October 27, 2010

longest night so far

Yesterday Dave had a band concert so my mom (who's up visiting) and I packed up Peter and took him to see the students and hear the concert. Peter slept the entire time... I knew this could be bad news for his sleep but I was not prepared for him to be awake from 1:30am until 5:15am. Rough. I am starting to suspect that he had some major issues with the spicy Thai noodles that I had for dinner. Originally I thought I would eat what I wanted while nursing, but I can see that I may need to amend that. I think Peter can handle most stuff (garlic, chocolate) in regular amounts but in the future I think I will steer clear of foods that bring tears to my eyes and make my nose run. It's definitely not worth the pain of sleeplessness and a screaming infant. The good news was that due to a power outage, Dave did not have school today so we were both able to take good naps.

1 comment:

  1. Ooof. That IS a rough night. Glad Dave was there today to help you out. I never noticed an issue with what I ate bothering James, but I don't like super-spicy food, so that's probably part of why.
    ps. My word verification was probali. I can see someone misspelling "probably" like that. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete