Saturday, February 13, 2010

rockhero pics

So I guess that TSP is not for getting glue off of the walls... luckily I talked to my dad about it before doing anything. He's on his way up to visit us for the first time (I have two dads, this is the one I received half my genes from :) and is bringing some DIF (?) so we can get that remaining glue gunk off.
Here are some of the RockHero photos. Instead of just asking for permission to post these peoples photos I just blurred out their faces. The above two are actually twins and are great about finding rocker outfits. Don't ask me why Kiki seems to be staring at the wall.

The ladder in the above pictures is supporting the projector that Dave borrowed. I should say that the twins were Dave's friends from high school. The girl on the couch was a college friend, and in the photo to the left (and above) the guy in the tan shirt is Dave's high school friend, the girl with longer dark hair to the left is our sister-in-law, next to her is Dave's brother (M), the guy next to him is another high school friend, the girl/woman next to him with blond hair is his fiance, and lastly the girl on the far right is the wife of tan shirt guy.
Both wives are entering their 7th month of pregnancy and were real troopers about coming to the party.
My dad has arrived so I will need to add more pictures later.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume Dave's TV didn't come in time. Sorry I missed it :(

    ReplyDelete