Tuesday, February 23, 2010

bumblebee tax day

I was having a pretty nice day off until a little while ago when I finished entering in our tax information. I might have to be a baby and get someone else to do our taxes next year... it seems like we had to pay in a lot this year, especially since we didn't come into any unexpected money and I don't feel that we make a lot, I will admit I make less than $10/hour.

The animals like it when I have a weekday off and so do I, until Saturday rolls around and I have to work. I was able to run a tax errand for my grandma, run to Target, do taxes, some shopping, go to the library, and bum around. As long as I'm complaining I have to say that I'm disappointed that Cadbury eggs are so expensive. I might be imagining it, but I thought when I was younger you could buy them individually for 25¢ and now the 4 pack is $2.99

Good news is that I (for the most part) finished up painting the entryway. The color is bumblebee but it has also been called "goldfish" and "god-awful." Later on when I am motivated again I plan to try to tone it down a little with some turquoise decor. I definitely achieved the "glow" that I had been hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment