Saturday, August 21, 2010

tough baby


This is baby flexing, strong baby :) The sonogram was taken at the last ultrasound on July 22nd, the one to make sure the placenta was high enough (it was).
I feel like we have most of the baby stuff that we're going to need for a while. I get these coupons when I go in for appointments or classes that I can use at a baby store so when I accumulate enough I plan to get some bottles and then I will really be set. My sister-in-law was nice and generous to lend me a couple 3.5 oz bottles so I'm not totally bottle-less.
I have finally been working on painting scenes from the book Ferdinand for the baby's room. It's going pretty well. I only really have two completed, but one of them is fairly large (14" x 11") and took a few hours to do so it feels like a lot. I marked seven pictures that I liked and have 4 of those in progress or done, but I may stop at 5 or 6 depending on how things go.
Work is still going well but I notice my feet hurting by the end of the day if I don't get enough stool time. I will be doing filing/scanning the first couple weeks of September so it will be nice to be sitting for a while near the end. Part of me is getting excited and wants to be at October but I'm also nervous for it and am enjoying the end of summer. I liked having Dave home and making me supper. He's less stressed too, we generally get along better so hopefully the school year will start out nicely and be low-stress.
I've lost focus so I will be going again, next time I post a photo I'll include an update of my bigger belly. I've gained 26 lbs so far and have slowed down in these last few weeks so everything seems good there.

No comments:

Post a Comment