Monday, September 21, 2009


This is where we jumped off of the "cliff," I had been hoping that I would have a better pic of the drop, but you this one just has you looking out from where you jump.

view of mine pit





more mine pit.

I'm not in much of a mood to write, but I will say that I did not escape my little mishap unscathed... I have a pretty large bruise on my thigh (might take a picture if it gets colorful enough) and I bit my lip, so the inside is a little swollen. I will have to go back to try to capture how clear the water was, and maybe try to get a shot of the drop, although I bet it's more impressive from the bottom up and I'm not sure it will be warm enough for me to jump again.

2 comments:

  1. jeeze. so first the "bare-handed" weeding, then running down small trees, the small animal torture chamber, and now getting bruised from cliff-jumping... is this blog just about you vs. nature? so far it seems like it's kicking your ... why don't they jjst change the name to Kentucky Chicken? sorry, tv's on. what was i saying? oh yeah, your hatred for mother earth. can't wait for more! ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I don't hate mother earth, she's just not always friendly to me! I think the bruise was from the small trees, not the cliff, and it's still here on my leg, purple and yellow at this point.

    ReplyDelete