Saturday, May 1, 2010

news I've been withholding...

I am


I'm serious.
and I'm due at the beginning of October. Although I think anyone reading this probably already knows. I used the digital tests because I had heard from a friend that the others were often difficult to read and I didn't want any confusion.

I'm not sure if keeping this secret had anything to do with my lack of writing on the blog, but at least now I can write about it without concern if I desire.

So far today has been a very lazy Saturday. I got up at a decent time of 8:30am and have been at a computer since. It took a while to go through emails and search websites/blogs etc. Plus Dave found out that I didn't have Norton Anti Virus on my computer and needed some time to remedy that. The weather goes back and forth from sunny to rainy. Right now it's in between the two and I have been meaning to take a photo of the "point" so that I can add a spring version to my collection. I better go do that now.

Before I go I should say that Dave and I get to be an aunt and uncle for the first time, very exciting. M and his wife had a healthy baby boy on April 21st. Now we're waiting for another couple (friends of ours) to have their baby, any day, the due date is today.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jess!

    I love the first couple of lines with the pictures: I am... ...I'm serious. -- Awesome.

    ReplyDelete